Tuesday, November 20, 2007

If you are looking for a new home, don't...


  • Insult the seller with a ridiculous offer thinking you can just steal a house. Be fair.
  • Wait forever. These home prices will not last forever.
  • Bother me with the " I want a 100% loan, I have a 375 score and no money" Those days are over, at least, for me.
  • Forget to get a Realtor. Hey! You don't pay anything for them as a buyer and they are not the enemy!
  • Listen to the news. Trust me, those knuckle heads have never closed a loan. And if they did, they weren't good at it or the wouldn't be reading a tele prompter.


The fact is, you won't find a better buyers market for a long time. Interview a few lenders and Realtors. Find people you like and gather your paperwork. Don't expect miracles but know, they might be out there. Happy hunting!

No comments: